Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Another one bites the dust
A second brine shrimp died today in tank #3. So far, that brings my brine shrimp death total to three brine shrimp (one in tank #2, and two in tank #3). I don't think that this one brine shrimp will effect my conclusion however, since so few brine shrimp have died, I can still conclude that space restriction does not majorly effect their life span. Additionally, since a brine shrimp died in the tank where I only removed 100mL of water per day, the brine shrimp that died could have been damaged or harmed before I put them in the tank. However, since no brine shrimp died in my control tank, perhaps space restriction effects some brine shrimp. The brine shrimp also may have been old and/or otherwise "ready" to die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment